- You will keep an overview of all software-related applications and how they interact.
- You actively liaise with our external IT-experts and coach them on the secondary impacts of their applications.
- You will organize and coordinate different IT requirements and complement this with your own experience in the light of future processes and ways of working.
- You are able to manage small IT projects independently and work with dedicated project managers for larger engagements.
- You help structure our IT team with your view on best practices and by providing the required documentation of your own work / review the documentation of the work done by external consultants.
- You will manage internal IT systems (software) to provide the entire organization with the benefits of it/digital.
- You will help solve day-to-day issues in a pragmatic manner.
- You are comfortable with direct stakeholder contact in an open and direct manner.